Customers expect seamless and consistent engagement with a retailer as they migrate from social media, to online shopping to in-store purchasing. ERP4Retail™ delivers this complete shopping experience, with a seamless and differentiating omni-channel solution that is modern, mobile, and global. With end-to-end capabilities including modern point of sale (MPOS), store operations, merchandising, e-commerce, call center, marketing, customer care, supply chain, financials, and more, ERP4Retail™ can be deployed in a way that successfully works for your business.
ERP4Retail™ enables retailers of all sizes around the world to be dynamic.
- Brick & Mortar Shops
- Online Stores
- Small Retail Shops
- Franchise Stores
- Multi-Location Entities
- Omni-Channel Retail
A powerful business process infrastructure helps make it easier to share operational information necessary for day-to-day decisions and access the data required to drive business decisions. ERP4Retail™ solutions are helping omni-channel retail organizations like yours improve financial and business processes while delivering more cost-effective services.
- POS Integration
- Supply Chain Management
- Inventory Management
- Payroll Integration
- Financial Reporting
- Reporting and Dashboards
- Enterprise Data Warehouse
ERP4Retail™ offers three different solutions so that you can pick what is right for your organization.
Simply choose one of the three solutions below that best fits your organization.
Contact us to learn what solution is right for you or to get a quote.
Retail Management Hero:
- 1 – 5 locations
- <500 transactions per day at each location
- 1 – 4 lanes per location
- IT resourcing is part-time or as needed
- Inventory control is managed by location manager
- Typically Inventory is maintained within the location
- CRM functions are scattered and process for CRM may or may not be defined
- Pricing and vendor costing are simple
- Hardware configuration will be managed at the location
Solution platform coming soon!
- 20+ locations
- 500+ transactions per day at each location
- 2 – 6 lanes per location
- Has dedicated in-house IT or full-time IT partner
- Inventory control is centrally managed
- Vendor cost management is required
- Typically have a central warehouse for inventory
- CRM functions will be considered as part of core solution offering
- Pricing tends to require more complex functionality
- Hardware configuration will be centrally controlled for ease of management
Retail Realm Essentials™ is a retail-centric configuration option for Microsoft Dynamics AX. Retail Realm Essentials™ provides a simplified, streamlined user experience that is optimized for organizations that use only the retail management functions of Microsoft Dynamics AX.
ERP4Retail™, powered by the Microsoft Dynamics ERP technology platform, enables your organization to assemble a complete, integrated set of leading-edge business applications that can be quickly deployed on premise or in the Cloud.
With ERP4Retail™, you will be able to:
Improve Financial Management
- Manage financial processes.
- Drill down into detailed information.
- Track non-financial statistical data (such as transaction statistics and labor hours).
- Track and analyze vendor information.
- Process payables (centralized or decentralized) with workflow and document imaging.
- Manage cash flow with electronic banking interfaces for statement reconciliation and electronic funds processing.
ERP4Retail™ is an extremely cost-effective solution that addresses the problems inherent in standardizing and exchanging financial information between organizations within an integrated buying experience system. Our solutions offer the power to provide a single database environment for multi-company and international organizations that operate as one.
Reporting & Dashboard Tools with BI4Retail™
Customers of BI4Retail™ powered by BI360 are able to:
- Use leading edge reporting, budgeting, data warehouse and dashboard tools.
- Consolidate data from POS/PMS, workforce automation, financial, and any other subsystem into a Microsoft SQL Server data warehouse.
- Shorten the budget cycle and generate accurate financial forecasts by using powerful budgeting and forecasting tools.
- Provide operations, executives and stakeholders with statistical and financial information in dashboards
ERP4Retail™ is integrated with industry-favored workforce management solutions such as Kronos Payroll, Human Resources, and Time and Attendance. As a Kronos Connect Partner for retail, we have the ability to solve your most complex workforce solution requirements.
You will be able to manage an entire supply chain with distributed requisitions management and approval control over purchasing, vendor management and inventory tracking. You can also ensure that supplies are on hand by using tools for expiration dates, lot control, and multi-location items. We offer robust warehouse management solutions for companies with distribution centers as well.