Creo, PTC’s design software, is built to solve chronic problems that have long plagued companies that use CAD software. Creo will deliver four breakthrough technologies that address the lingering challenges of usability, interoperability, technology lock-in and assembly management. By addressing the big unsolved problems in design software, Creo enables companies to unlock potential within their organizations by unleashing creativity, facilitating teamwork, increasing efficiency and ultimately realizing value.
Creo will deliver four breakthrough technologies that address the lingering challenges of usability, interoperability, technology lock-in and assembly management. They include:
- AnyRole AppsTM - offers customers the right tool, for the right user at the right time
- AnyMode ModelingTM - enables users to design and use data in any modeling mode - 2D, 3D direct, or 3D parametric - without losing intelligence or design intent
- AnyData AdoptionTM - allows users to incorporate data from any CAD system
- AnyBOM AssemblyTM - gives teams the power and connection to PLM needed to create and validate serial number-specific product configurations
- Creo Sketch - Replace traditionally hand drawn sketches for concept design, industrial design, illustrations and design reviews
- Creo Layout - Coming soon!
- Creo Schematics - Create schematic designs quickly and easily, enabling complete system documentation regardless of complexity
- Creo Parametric (formerly Pro/Engineer Wildfire) - Powerful and flexible parametric 3D CAD capabilities enable superior product differentiation and manufacturability
Creo Direct - Light weight direct modeling approach makes creating and modifying 3D designs fast, easy and flexible.
- Creo Elements/Direct (formerly CoCreate) - Robust direct modeling approach makes creating and modifying 3D designs fast, easy and flexible.
- Creo Simulate (formerly Mechanica) - Increase innovation by simultaneously designing and simulating results of design variations
- Creo View MCAD - Automatically generate PDF files for secure document reviews, as well as record annotations and watermarks without altering the actual document
- Creo View ECAD - Enable visualization of the full electronic product, including its 3D model
- Creo Illustrate - Leverage multiple CAD formats to produce illustrations specific to the end product designed regardless of CAD systems
InterDyn BMI - your PTC Creo Partner in Minnesota, Montana, Texas, South Dakota & North Dakota