One Size Does Not Fit All
What to look for in a PDM solution...
InterDyn BMI gives customers the option to implement PDM to their level of need.Most small to mid-size businesses would benefit from basic PDM features that come out of the box.The solution will grow with your business and support your requirements as they change.
- Low initial investment
- Quick installation
- Intuitive - Low learning curve
- Simple to maintain
- Meet immediate needs with ability to scale
- Great return on investment (ROI)
Flexible implementation packages.
- Pre-configured install of PDMLink in a virtual environment
- Provides basic PDM benefits:
- Version Control
- Release Control
- Access Control
Platform is scalable and includes all PDMLink features.
- All the benefits of PDM lite with additional configuration
- With or without virtualization
- Fully customized PDM implementation to meet your specific PDM/PLM requirements.
- Change Management