Microsoft Dynamics installations, performed by the Systems Engineers at InterDyn BMI, provide your business with smooth updates of the iMIS or Open Systems products of your choice. In addition to this, our Systems Engineers are well versed in a variety of complimentary business intelligence software, hardware and networking products you will need to have an integrated, fully functional computer system.
Our strategic partnership with Microsoft allows us to provide unparalleled expertise to assist our clients with a full range of Microsoft solutions. Our Microsoft Gold Partner status assures that InterDyn BMI will provide you with highly talented technicians with skills in many diverse areas.
We provide site assessments and recommendations for corresponding products, as well as working with core software including operating systems, anti-virus and backup software. Our knowledge of remote communication processes ranges from setting up internet access to Microsoft Terminal Server and Citrix Metaframe. Our certified System Engineers look forward to helping you optimize your computer systems.
Systems Engineers’ Certifications include:
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- Certified Public Accountant/MCSE
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Microsoft Certified Professional - SQL Server
- Microsoft Certified Professional - Exchange Server
- Microsoft Certified Professional - Internet Information Server
- Microsoft Certified Database Administrator
- MBS Certified Professional – Microsoft Dynamics CRM Installation and Configuration
- MBS Certified Professional – Microsoft Dynamics GP Installation and Configuration
- Certified Professional – Small Business Manager
- MBS Certified Professional – RMS: System Store Operations
- MBS Certified Professional – QuickSell 2000
- MBS Certified Instructor - SQL
- Certified In Touch Integrator - CounterPoint SQL
- iMIS C/S Installation and Implementation
- iMIS e-Series Installation and Implementation
- iMIS Advanced e-Series Installation and Implementation
- Citrix Certified Administrator
- Cisco Certified Network Administrator
InterDyn BMI can handle all of your network and database issues; from enterprise solutions such as rolling out a LAN or WAN, to data integrations, which enable your business data to flow in any direction. We will also manage your installation and upgrades of the Microsoft Dynamics products, third party products, and PTC’s Windchill and Creo software.